Saturday, February 27, 2010

Some relations are never defined.


The nights I remember, with hot cup of tea, colder winds, exam fever and this man just luring me with such an ease. Moreover, fighting against all those jealousy of he being liked by thousands of other girls, my unecessary possession. I have never been able to distinguish between “love, I think” and “the actual love, what people think about”. It’s not like I have never been in love, but these days its different, love was complex thing for me. I have never thought of someone abruptly entering my life and making me so addict of himself. Love is bigger word and time dependent (in recent days it is also distance dependent). I don’t know I should feel this about him or not, it’s just my heart wants to pour the emotions!

The state which robbed the mind peace; a want and a desire which matured with time and transformed to a need. I felt the sense of belonging to him wholly; readiness to accept him unconditionally. He is a source of courage to deny traditions, rules and customs. It was indeed the most beautiful state of mind a man can reach.

Love, maturity, matrimony were bigger words, he made them easier. It wasn't as complex as ocular fixation and then transforming into love, but it was just the readiness to spend good time with each other. May be love is defined as courage to spend their rest of the lives with each other (What can be a greater act of bravery?), but some relations do exist where defining them, spoils them. Though its a quite commendable phenomenon, it doesn't lack commitment, I am sure it isn't just a sheer carnal lust.

The sight of appealing satiates the thirsty retinal nerves, when I see him and love results. I know it isn't infatuation this time because my every rational thought sustained, it was never rusted nor even clouds of lust hovered. I am taking pride in relation causing all the differences to prove inconsequential. Roots of true love, after all, lies in understanding and flexibility. Though love is out of the vocabulary for both of us, something magical keeps us bound.

He might be neither expressive nor he thinks love is the thing to be displayed randomly, but I want his silence to speak volumes for me, though he is difficult to read. It is exponential feeling. I discovered that I can love and I can nurture. I was out of my senses when I saw this man, the very word came to my mind was “Casanova”. He has got the perfect lined teeth, beautiful lips, marble chest and incredible smile. Apart of extrinsic physical beauty, this man possessed a good heart and constituent brains to handle my Chaos.

Differences are always ample. It is, this time quite difficult for me to cope up. I can never be at his levels. But great things have sacrifices, the situation will always be wierd, no matter how much time I take. I sometime, laugh on myself, fractionating myself from world, thinking in lonliness, finner things are often momentary, they are lost with breeze of time and washed away with rains of experiences. My wit may lure him, but I am still not for him. Even his unromantic moods are enough for me to just set myself free in air. It is quite difficult for me to store eternal love, so I thought of glueing moments together. May be this is only a phase, may be he is not my cup of tea, whatever it is, lets not waste the feel. It’s very first time that I have enjoyed waiting for somebody, and pain in my eyes will still remain the same. Mhantat na.. “ prem mhanje prem mhanje prem asta..” Ayushyastlya sarvyach goshti kuthe define kele jatat! Infact, the most beauitful things in universe have remained in a tight fist, unexplored and virgin. Kharach halli bhalti "Bhangad"aste, nahi ka?

1 comment: