Saturday, March 19, 2011

Let the Rain come down


Harshwardhan , a man with splendid eyes, a man who came to my life when I was turning introvert. The phase was extremely abominable. The point I was suffering from thousands of cold eyes, stress and loneliness. He loves his “kind” of music, calls me cute whenever I start yelling at him!

The day I remember after a crazy booze party at a common friend’s home. Love is more like the butterfly effect, the initial chaos causes magnificent one later; we all want to fall in love, I too wanted. Harsh was walking with me to my home, streets were wet. It poured that night. Love is more of creativity than intelligence, he has both. That was the first time when his silence spoke volumes for me. Cold night, with we both dressed in white, empty streets and deem lights. Sooner I realized I was holding his hand. I took couple of breaths and found that I missed one as he slides his hand to my waist. The fire was then no longer a flash burn across my skin, it smoldered away all my awkwardness, my shy uncertainly. He uttered, “Beautiful”, it just made me realize that I exist in this world. It almost started pouring. The gentle drops of rains and romance!

Me: Beautiful? (Collecting my senses)
Harsh: Yeah.
Me: (Blushes) I know patience is not your specialty!
Harsh: (Laughs) Do u know, whenever I come close to you, I feel like I had a sip the most delicious wine.
Me :( Ignoring his flirts) There comes my home, I guess, you should come in; I don’t want you to get ill.

Of course, his white shirt had started becoming translucent. I could see his perfect ribs, it was luring, as if with no actions he can cast a spell on me. Dried and changed, we sat near in veranda with a hot coffee. Even if it is fun for Harshwardhan to see those rains, it was tough for me to concentrate on anything else than him. His scent, his existence, I thought of all those lonely nights to be worth going through, if I could get to see him so near. He saw me and again I lost a breath.
Harsh: You want to know, what was so beautiful that time?
I was still looking into his eyes.
Harsh: You seem more beautiful in my eyes.
I could find no better reaction but to slither and find his lips. The reluctance was all gone when he pulled me tighter to him. I could feel the warmth, the sweetness and the Godly passion. The point I supported his lower lip, his tongue scrolled down to my lips, struggling to feel my tongue, and sometimes hits teeth. I took out my lips, was breathless. He held me close, all his warm breath flashed on my face, hissed, “
When you close your eyes, know that I'll be thinking about you”. This definitely set me to take another leap of faith. “Can you feel my love tonight?” I answered,” I cannot help falling in love with you”

I could look with all the seductive power I have, could fix his eyes on me. It was an anticipating tool of persuasion and charm so that he slowly loses the ability to resist without even knowing how and why. Love is not a war, yet it is a game! I was hiding behind the beautiful curtains, as if he didn’t know my next step. He held me, crushed me to the wall, was just feeling the tiny drops rolling down my back from wet hair, I definitely knew I was different, rare and mythic to him, a mirage. The way he ran his fingers down my back, it was incredibly suggestive, he was then calm and unhurried. “I’m totally in you, I love you”

He turned me around, caressed my hair; I wished to put my hands on his chest. He acted as if he was incapable of understanding the effect he had on me. The moment was like liquid, ungraspable but luring to promise the infinite adventure. The way he felt my skin, my body patterns was beyond words; it felt like he was extremely burning in desire and wanted to enflame me. I glided my leg up on his strong legs, rubbing with all the ways I can be alluring and could stir his wild desires. He was subtle and my fragile thoughts were oscillating between making love or to tease! He is mysterious sometimes, creates illusion what he requires. Then he pressed his lips against my neck, shoulders; his withdrawal made me yearn for his return.

Long night with my body left with his essence, I love him for the way he keeps me trapped emotionally, more I see him, understand him, more I find him undiscovered and then more I love him. His strength is to keep me “off balance” with exponential stability later and weakness is a charm; this charm is indeed a seduction without intercourse. And then the fact remains that nothing is more seductive to people than the feeling that they are desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment